Financial Assistance

Financial Assistance

The Boys & Girls Club of Greater Salem follows the eligibility guidelines for financial assistance as outlined by the State of New Hampshire relative to NH’s Child Care Assistance Services. Financial Assistance granted through the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Salem (in-house financial aid) is separate from any assistance that may be granted through the State of New Hampshire (state aid).

Any individual may apply for in-house financial aid by completing an application and submitting his or her most recent Tax Form 1040 (NOT A W2) along with 2 pay stubs. Gross family income is used to determine eligibility. Family resources such as property and possessions are not counted when determining eligibility. Eligibility is determined per Club program (i.e. summer camp, before/after school transportation). The applicant is required to furnish documentation for each program application. Typically, a deposit is required upon application submission/program registration. Requests will not be processed until all information is submitted.
2017-2018 Application for In-house Financial Assistance

With regard to assistance through the state - New Hampshire Child Care Scholarship or Child Care Development Fund Scholarship (CCDF) monies are available to income eligible families. You may be eligible for the NH Child Care Scholarship if you receive Financial Assistance for Needy Families (FANF) and are in the FANF work program or if you are working, looking for work, or are going to school and meet the income guidelines. To find out if you qualify for this assistance, go to either or visit your Department of Health and Human Services District office. You can locate an office near you by clicking here. Eligibility information is available at

Our Pledge to You

It is the policy of the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Salem to serve the young people of our community regardless of economic status.
Share by: