Dependent upon incoming grade level as of September 2017
- Lil’ Explorers (Preschool-Kindergarten, must be at least 4 years of age)
- Camp Funtastic (Grades 1-5)
- Tween Camp (Grades 6+ until 13 years of age)
Specialty Programming (may include but is not limited to):
PGA Sports Academy, Microsoft Coding and Design, Jr. Chef, Cooking Matters, Positive Players (Theater), and Sailing.
For more information contact us @ (603) 898-7709 x10 or email@example.com
or stop by the Club’s Front Desk. Financial and State Assistance is available to those who qualify. Please contact Larissa O’Rourke at 603-898-7709 x22 to discuss this matter in further detail.
Financial Aid applicants will not be allowed to register for camp without submitting the following paperwork:
- Tax Form 1040 (NOT a W-2)
- 2 Recent Paystubs from each parent/guardian
- A completed application for financial assistance
Space is Extremely Limited!
Drop-In programming will be available free of charge to all teens 13-18 years of age (must not have surpassed 12th grade) with a 2017-2018 membership to the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Salem Monday and Wednesday-Friday 6:30am to 6:00pm (CLOSED ON TUESDAYS). Teens may also register for fee-based field trips. Contact David Razo, Teen Center Director at 603-898-7709 x20 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.