2013 Summer Camp registration will begin March 11.
About 2013 Summer Camp:
Camp runs from 9:00am to 4:00pm with drop-off and pick-up times from 6:30am to 6:00pm. Activities include field trips, swimming, arts & crafts, outdoor & gym games, games room, and more. Children are divided up into groups by the grade they will be entering in Fall. Lil' Explorers Camp will be available this summer for children entering Kindergarten and 1st grade in the Fall. Camp Funtastic includes children entering 2nd grade through 5th grade. Tween Camp includes children entering 6th and 7th grade. Teen Camp includes teens entering 8th grade thru 12th grade. Field trips are included in the camp fee. Camp starts June 24th and runs until August 23rd.
Watch the *2011 camp orientation video online in HD!
Our membership fee is $30 annually (free for members under 6 years old). Camp Registration is available to active club members only.
The fee for each week of camp is *$170. A non-refundable deposit of $50 per week is required to reserve your child's spot. *After 6pm on June 14, 2013 the fee for each week is $185.
Our Financial Policies for 2013 Camp are outlined below (PLEASE READ):
• Enrollment is limited and registrations will be taken on a FIRST COME/FIRST SERVED basis.
• All Campers must be current members of the Boys & Girls Club.
• Membership fee is $30 per year and is non-refundable. You can obtain/renew membership or verify your membership status at the front desk or by emailing email@example.com. Existing members can renew online when registering for camp. (Members under 6 years old receive a free membership)
• All past-due balances must be paid in-full.
• All on-line registrations will be confirmed by e-mail.
• A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 per week/per child will be required upon registrations before June 14th, 2013. After June 14th, all registrations will require full payment.
•Tuition is *$170 per week with no additional extended care fees or field trip fees (lunch is not provided). *After 6pm on June 14, 2013 the fee for each week is $185.
•Campers must attend field trips with their assigned group and will not be allowed to stay at the club.
•Campers needing a one-on-one aide are required to pay an additional $25 per week registered to cover field trip fees for the aide. The club does not provide one-on-one aides. All one-on-one aides must meet certain criteria before being allowed on premises. Please contact Mike Stevens before registering if your child will need an aide (firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-898-7709 ext.14)..
•All tuition balances must be paid in full by June 14, 2013
• A $25 fee will be assessed for all payments received after June 14, 2013 (for enrollments prior to June 1st).
• All deposits/fees are NON-REFUNDABLE but may be transferred to another week if done by June 7, 2013.
• Any changes in enrollment after June 7, 2013, must be in writing and are subject to space availability. All changes incur a $25 charge.
• Checks returned to us by the bank will incur a $25 charge.
*If your child has an aide at school or will require an aide at camp, please contact Mike Stevens prior to registering (email@example.com or 603-898-7709 ext.14). The club does not provide one-on-one aides. All one-on-one aides must meet certain criteria specified by the camp director before arriving at camp.
AFTER YOU HAVE READ THE FINANCIAL POLICES ABOVE:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR 2013 SUMMER CAMP ONLINE
Click here for Printable Camp Registration Form
Click here for Financial Aid Information
For inquiries regarding changing, adding, or removing weeks, email firstname.lastname@example.org.