2013 Summer Camp Financial Aid Information (Subject to Change)
Please fill out our summer camp registration form and submit it with your financial aid request so we can reserve a spot for your child(ren). We also ask that you make a deposit for each child.
The following is a breakdown of the maximum annual income allowed per family size. Any family with an annual income less than or equal to the amount shown may apply for financial assistance. Please be advised that our financial aid is limited and is not guaranteed to all who apply and are eligible. These guidelines are tentative and subject to change.
|2||37,500 or Less||37,501 to 45,000||45,001 to 52,500|
|3||45,000 or Less||45,001 to 52,500||52,501 to 60,000|
|4||52,500 or Less||52,501 to 60,000||60,001 to 67,500|
|5||60,000 or Less||60,001 to 67,500||67,501 to 75,000|
|6||67,500 or Less||67,501 to 75,000||75,001 to 82,500|
|7||75,000 or Less||75,001 to 82,500||82,501 to 90,000|
|8||82,500 or Less||82,501 to 90,000||90,001 to 97,500|
|Any Additional Children||$50/week||$60/week||$70/week|
FOR FAMILY UNITS OF MORE THAN 8 MEMBERS, ADD $5,000.00 PER ADDITIONAL MEMBER
Basic eligibility requirements and information for financial assistance. Please read additional eligibility guidelines:
- Two recent pay stubs and a copy of your most recent tax return with copies of your W-2 must be submitted before request is processed.
- All financial aid applications must be submitted WITH REQUIRED PAPERWORK at the time of registration.
- The Boys & Girls Club of Salem will not pursue applicants who have not filled out the form completely or have not submitted all requested documents.
- Financial aid is granted to families with the highest need for assistance.
- You will receive a letter or call stating if you received financial assistance or not. If you are granted financial assistance the letter will give you specific instructions on the amount to pay, when to pay and how to pay.
SUMMER CAMP REQUIRMENTS:
- A minimum of 7 weeks of Summer Camp per child is required to be eligible and receive aid..
- A deposit of at least $10 per week per child is required to be eligible and receive aid.
- If child or children attends less then the mandatory weeks required for financial assistance (cancellation/no show) your financial assistance will be cancelled and all weeks attended will be recharged at full camp price.
- All parent/guardians residing in home of child(ren) listed on Financial Aid Request must be employed.
- If parent(s) are not employed, Financial Aid will only be considered if reason for non employment is in accordance with eligibility guidelines listed on application.
- Membership Fee must be paid before request is processed.
- PLEASE READ ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS ON FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION
If you do not receive financial assistance, a payment plan can be established by calling before the payment deadline. Each week must be paid for prior to attendance.
Click Here for a Financial Aid Application (must be HAND-DELIVERED to Mike Stevens or administrative office)
For any family that may not be eligible under these guidelines or are eligible but the club is unable to provide financial assistance, we suggest contacting the Division of Family Assistance that covers your hometown. The Salem, NH branch phone number is 893-9763 and is located at 154 Main St. Suite 1.
If you have any questions please contact the Boys & Girls Club – (603) 898-7709 ext. 33
Please note we are no longer accepting new financial aid applications for 2012 Summer Camp. All available funding has been granted at this time. For any family that may not be eligible under these guidelines or are eligible but the club is unable to provide financial assistance, we suggest contacting the Division of Family Assistance that covers your hometown. The Salem, NH branch phone number is 893-9763 and is located at 154 Main St. Suite 1.