The club may be rented for special occasions, meetings and events. Our most popular rental is our affordable two-hour Birthday Party Package, which offers exclusive use of the swimming pool and games room for one hour each. Other areas of the club are also available for rental, please call or email for more details.
Individual Space Rental Rates
CALL FOR PRICING (603) 898-7709 EXT. 33
Birthday Party Package - 2 Hours @ $225.00 (as of 2/1/13)
- 1Hour Pool; 1Hour Teen Center Games Room
- Up to 20 Swimmers (21 to 40 Swimmers - $30.00 additional fee for 2nd lifeguard, MAX 40)
Additional Time ($50.00 per ½ Hour) if available (Additional time must be approved by Rental Coordinator)
EXTRA POOL TIME IS NOT AVAILABLE
The party host only may show up 15 minutes before scheduled start time to set up, no earlier, and must be finished by the end of the reserved time. (extra time not available unless booked in advance).
Saturday (No Rentals Before 12:30pm)
A Rental Agreement must be signed and a deposit made at the time of rental. Please contact the Eclipse Teen Center Administration Office @ 603-898-7709 ext 33 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RENTAL INFORMATION & RENTER RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Any requests for a rental must be confirmed by Rental Coordinator before rental is booked. Any changes for an existing rental must be requested 10 working days prior to scheduled date of rental. For example adding/removing a lifeguard or extra time. The renter will be charged a $20.00 processing fee if a request is made within the 10 working days prior to scheduled rental. We do not guarantee that all changes/requests will be met.
2. The party host only may show up 15 minutes before scheduled start time to set up, no earlier. The pool and games room will not open early.
3. For a Birthday Rental; the first hour of the rental will be in the pool and games room, the second hour will be in the games room only. The lifeguard may suggest that everyone exit the pool with ten minutes left in the first hour, so everyone has time to dry off and change.
4. All guests must stay in the designated rental areas. Guests are not allowed to roam the building.
5. Even though there is a staff member on duty we ask that all chaperones help to monitor guest behavior during a rental. Especially use of equipment (any misuse of) and club rules (running in hallways and games room, fooling around in the locker rooms, etc).
6. The refrigerator and freezer are available for any storage that may be needed. Ovens and ice machine may also be used.
7. All food, cake and beverages must stay in designated food area.
8. All clean up must be completed by the rental scheduled end time. For example: If your party ends at 1:00pm all clean up must be done by 1:00pm.
9. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the property or in the building.
10. Please clear all decorations with the Rental Coordinator at least 5 working days before rental. Piñatas are not allowed.
11. The Boys & Girls Club of Salem will not be held accountable for any lost items. The Boys & Girls Club of Salem will not be held liable for any injuries resulting from this service.
12. Rental Cancellation – A party may need to be cancelled or altered due to unforeseen issues. Such as inclement weather, loss of power in Club, problems with the swimming pool etc. If a party must be cancelled or altered for any reason the renter will be contacted as soon as possible. An alternate date can be booked or a full refund will be issued.
13. The deposit is non-refundable/non-transferable unless a cancellation is confirmed by the Rental Coordinator at least 10 working days prior to rental date.
Rental rates, rooms and policies are subject to change.